My eldest child is writing a letter to her headmaster because the cafeteria is wasting a lot of food when they could give it to the homeless. Tres proud nanny :)
Is a bowl of honey nut Cheerios with almond milk a good choice for a healthy breakfast?
Sounds good to me, add some fruit to it! :)
“I crave space. It charges my batteries. It helps me breathe. Being around people can be so exhausting, because most of them love to take and barely know how to give. Except for a rare few.”
- Katie Kacvinsky, First Comes Love (via wordsnquotes)
What did you eat today?
- Sandwich with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, shredded carrots
- 1/2 pack of tofu, scrambled, with sauteed onions, tomatoes and shredded carrots
- Spinach soup
- Rice, pasta, lettuce, squash, carrots, tomatoes (By now you probably all know how my buffet style lunch looks like since I’m in Spain)
- Few bars of dark chocolate
- Rice cakes with dark chocolate
Dinner (still coming):
- Probably similar to lunch
And I had about 4 cups of tea so far :)